Monday, October 01, 2012

Art is fun


Lang is one of the author of design street, she is in charge of the graphic arts we’ve been posting under art-e lang, She’s an HRM graduate turned graphic artist. I really didn’t saw the connection at first but when I visited one of her uncle’s place, where she also grew up, I knew why.

The place was full of artistic stuff. May it be just a simple baboo or coconut shell it becomes art.

Coconut shells carved with faces. All lined up.


 Bamboo sticks in spiral form. Gives this beautiful effect whenever the wind blows

And this one is so cool. A robot made out of tin cans!


And this table! From a ships propeller topped with an old wood! Kewl!

Now this is not art but I haven’t seen this in Manila, It looks like a tiny round Macopa but it is super sour.
Its called “haggis” (local name). I don’t know other name for this.


This is lang looking for more “haggis”



Now I know where she got her love for arts from.

1 comment: