Sunday, September 23, 2018

I am sooooo back

Hello again!!!! 🎉🤗🎊

I’ve been in a long hiatus for 3 years. Mainly because of the ups and downs and ups and downs and down and down again and finally up (i hope so) of my life.

Just an update. I still do interior design. Sometimes. 
I still live in Daet Camarines Norte. Do I still want to go back to manila? Yes. 
I still eat a lot. Thats why I gain weight a lot also. 
I still Bake. I tried experementing and tried to stick to a routine of blogging and baking but failed misserably. Link on my attempt
And then I remembered this blog and reminisce of how excited I was. Of how I made a simply complicated life seemed enjoyable to me.

And then it hit me. Maybe if I continue this, I wouldn’t be that misserble all the time anymore. I mean, to be able to appreciate small things and be able to share it, is a big deal for me and who knows may also mean something for somebody else out there. 

So please join me again as I venture on manuvering around life. More posts coming very soooon!


Xoxo,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment